New Wardrobe Friends: Espadrilles (Chanel & Kenzo)

So, I’ve recently discovered a love for flat espadrilles. This is a love that I thought was only reserved for summer wedge espadrilles and even then it was like…one pair (probs Loubs). The thing is, I have a deep-rooted and long-standing love affair with Chanel so much so that I love 98% of everything in every collection (the other 2% is soley reserved for when their costume Jewelry designs are under par). And so I found myself falling in love with only one particular pair of flat espadrilles – black lambskin with metal camellias adorning the CC logo. Unfortunately, I was late to that party and they were all gone.

An Espadrille Summer

Then Kenzo came out with their espadrilles- canvas, embroided with their famous tiger head, in a range of fun colours. I had to have them. Like a raccoon on bath salts I fumbled with the touchpad on my laptop in excitement and determination until a pair was mine.

Then the universe decided I was meant for more than one pair of espadrilles and my faithful mistress, Chanel presented a navy lambskin pair infront of me. So they’re mine too now *evil laugh*.

I love both of them. They’re both comfy and very chic. The Chanel pair are understated whilst the Kenzo pair draw a little more attention to themselves. Perfect, one for each of my personalities (lol jk). I just can’t wait for SS15 to officially begin so I don’t have to pretend “I don’t feel the cold”. Suffering for fashion.

Chanel Navy lambskin espadrilles 450 euros

Kenzo Blue Tiger canvas espadrilles 135 euros (available here)

If you’ve decided you like me as a person/ think I might upload some cool stuff/ don’t like me as a person/ think I have a shopping addiction and  want to nosey into my life a little more, feel free to do so via my Twitter and Instagram.

Love,

Cassie

3 Comments

  1. March 28, 2015 / 3:12 pm

    I love your blog, your posts are amazing! I just followed you, it would be great if we can support each other 🙂 I can’t wait to read more <3

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *