1. Song of the week: Night Riders (feat. Travi$ Scott, 2 Chainz, Pusha T & Mad Cobra) – Major Lazer (Peace Is the Mission)
2. TV Series/Movie of the week: Think Like A Man Too – the sequel to the highly hilarious Think Like A Man, everything Kevin Hart touches turns to gold. The film is set in Vegas, which sucks because it has given me major withdrawals from Sin City *cries*.
3. Nail Colour: Peach. I would have inserted a picture here but one of my nails popped off and I’m not about to embarrass myself on here.
4. Fave celebrity look of the week: Rihanna, of course, made me speechless with her killer look at the Met Gala, but what words I could muster I wrote in my Met Gala 2015 Best Dressed post, here. So, I’ve decided to choose a very highly commended look: JLO in Versace. A crimson, beaded/bejewelled dragon slithered all up on Jenny from the Block’s second-to-best bits (her best bit is her booty, obvs). It kept to the theme, it was sexy and I’m in love with this look. I have only one concern…where is this fountain of youth that JLO has obviously been bathing in?
5. News of the week: #MetGala2015…duh.
6. Fave make up look of the week: Bella Hadid. A lot of the make up at the Met Gala this year was toned down to give full attention to the dresses, but out of all of the ‘fresh faced’ looks Bella Hadid’s was my fave. There’s a subtle smokey eye going on there and I need to learn this sorcery. Btw I’m taking bets on when the exact date when the Hadid sisters take over the world.
If you’ve decided you like me as a person/think I might upload some cool stuff/don’t like me as a person and want to stalk me feel free to do so via my Twitter and Instagram. Also, feel free to like I’m So Versailles on Facebook.