1. Song of the week: Bad Blood (feat. Kendrick Lamar) – Taylor Swift.
“Imma let you finish but Taylor Swift had one of the best music videos of all time…” but seriously, the video is fire and the cameos are incredible. I want to be friends with Taylor Swift and I want to be in that video.
2. Movie of the week: Dior & I.
If you love fashion and you have an unnatural affinity for clothes which means that some collections could bring you to tears, then you with both undoubtedly love this film and cry. Also, Raf Simons is my spirit animal.
3. Nail Colour: Neon Green & Nude…’cause I have a weird thing for lime green.
4. Fave celebrity look of the week: Natasha Poly in Atelier Versace.
I told you that Atelier Versace was the best thing to happen to the 2015 Cannes Film Festival – this is a body turned into a glorious gown with the help of a huge, belted, red carpet engulfing skirt. It’s genius.
5. News of the week:
#HMBALMANATION – it’s happening. On November 5th, the best collaboration between a designer and H&M will launch and I will get repetitive strain injury from clicking the refresh button once the site crashes.
6. Fave make up look of the week: T-Swift’s perfect dangerous cat eyes.
If only I could execute this look without looking like I’ve just punched myself in the face or seen a Nicholas Sparks film whilst chopping onions.
If you’ve decided you like me as a person/think I might upload some cool stuff/don’t like me as a person and want to stalk me feel free to do so via my Twitter and Instagram. Also, feel free to like I’m So Versailles on Facebook.