Chanel Cruise 2017 Show
Not a fan:
- Panama hats – um, I kind of hate them in general on girls so making them Chanel doesn’t make the whole situation better for me.
- Brogues – I’m not a brogue girl at all. At. All.
- Flowy non-body con trousers – I have hips and I’m not 5″11, enough said.
- Tweed/woven skirts with side-fringing – I don’t know, I think it looks like you’ve wrapped a rug around you…
- Embellished sliders – I could definitely get used to the slider life especially with the layered Chanel chains. Yes.
- Wide-collared shirts – power dressing chic, love.
- Candy colours – very Havana, I love the colours throughout the collection mainly because it makes me want to eat them…did you see the lemon yellow? Yuuummm.
- Chain jewellery – I’m always down for chain jewellery mainly because it’s ever so slightly ghetto and my inner ratchet twerks when I see them on the catwalk.
- Flats – get rid of your espadrille wedges to parade around the pool in because you’re “so high fashion”, if Chanel says flats are the only summer shoe…flats are the only summer shoe. Rejoice.
I am loving the coral look with the ultra chic duffel bag (which will become the Rich Kid’s gym bag come next spring), cinched with the gold belt. I can get down with that.
Take note of: The beret a la Che Guevara which will be flying of those monochrome shelves and the socks and sandals creeping up on the catwalk, if you take anything away from this post know that that hat and those sandals will be huge come Resort season 2017. TRUSSS ME DADDI… (I hate myself)…