Faking the Glo Up: Getting Summer Ready

Getting summer ready…by cheating.

2. Cellulite treatment & Laser hair removal

12 Comments

1. July 13, 2016 / 3:24 pm

I don’t have the beach body everyone is looking after and I can’t stay away from chocolate. But I can’t wait to get to the beach, when the sun will finally come to the UK. I am lucky to get tanned straight away so I don’t need any bronzing products. I would just worry about my hair, the sun always destroys the color.

2. July 14, 2016 / 1:24 am

These are some awesome strategies. I think having some shortcuts to get summer-ready is always a good idea.

3. Elizabeth O.
    July 14, 2016 / 3:29 am

It’s really nice to be able to go outside and soak in the sun! I don’t think I have any specific routines to get ready for the summer, I just make sure I enjoy the season like all the other seasons. I’m liking the tips that you have here, though!

4. July 14, 2016 / 5:34 pm

Ha! I didn’t go to the gym and my spin bike has been gathering dust at home. I do love summer and I say the heck with it. I will enjoy my sunshine while it lasts! (And put on some blush on my cheeks so I don’t look too sickly lol!)

5. July 14, 2016 / 9:17 pm

You better werk like Sasha Fierce gurrl! I am naturally tanned but using body shimmer will make me look better for sure x

6. July 14, 2016 / 10:12 pm

I’m too busy to go to the beach or have a real vacation, so there’s no point in even trying to get the “beach body”. Also, my biggest problem is stretch marks that I have for like forever and nothing seems to work against them.

7. July 14, 2016 / 11:09 pm

I’d love to try that Charlotte Tilbury shimmer. I’ve heard a lot about her products but never tried any myself. Would love to make it look like I’ve been hitting the gym a bit harder than I actually have xD

8. July 15, 2016 / 8:35 am

I was doing Laser Treatments in the states before we moved to Norway and I wish I could have finished them. Maybe I can find somewhere that doesn’t cost an arm and leg here to do them.

9. Kerry
    July 15, 2016 / 10:57 am

The body shimmer has to be my favourite of your list, it always reminds me of summer and I like bringing it into play in the winter if I can get away with it! It’s a definite must have of mine.

10. July 15, 2016 / 4:25 pm

Body shimmers would be the most interesting for me in your list. Have to check them and bring my confidence too in the beach! 🙂

11. July 16, 2016 / 2:38 am

Some great tips shared! I’d love to research more about Body shimmers and totally agree with you that confidence is more important than anything. Just love the way how you are and rock the world!

12. July 16, 2016 / 11:49 am

These are all such good strategies! Summer is my favorite period of the year ( and my birthday is in summer) It’s a great time to relax with friends and family by soaking up the sun and enjoy each day! I haven’t got any special routine just cut my hair short every summer. Love the idea of body shimmers!